Spring Clean Up
Take the first steps to restore your yard. Rough winters can damage lawns, bushes, and shrubs. Our Spring clean up includes
- Cleaning of all leaves and debris (beds and lawn)
- Edging (or redefining) all beds, gardens, sidewalks, and curbs
- Cutting back perennials and grass
- Mowing of the lawn (1st time)
Weekly Lawn Maintenance
Our weekly service includes
- Mowing your entire lawn
- Edging (or redefining) all beds or gardens
- Removing any garbage or debris from your yard
Power Raking / Lawn Dethatching
Remove dead grass, leaves, or other unwanted debris (thatch) from the base of your lawn. This will allow nutrients, nitrogen, and water to reach the lawn roots, helping it grow greener and stronger.
Help jumpstart your lawn! This fertilizer will help improve the color and strength of your lawn, store nitrogen, and also control the growth of broadleaf weeds and crab grass.
We provide snow plowing services during the Winter months for residential, commercial, and industrial properties.
Gutter and Roof Cleaning
Thoroughly clean your gutters and roof of all debris by hand and with a blower. The service is recommended twice a year: in the Spring and in the Fall.
Trim and shape all bushes, shrubs, and hedges to your liking, with all clippings removed.
Removal of weeds from all existing plant beds and gardens.